Favorite Hair Products

Thursday, October 13, 2011
Today I want to share my favorite hair products. For the past few years I have been using mostly Bumble and Bumble products and absolutely love them. My hair dresser introduced me to help me keep my hair healthy and help prevent my hair from breaking. After my spree of super blonde hair, I quickly learned that I needed good hair products that would nourish my hair. Just a background on my hair story. All through high school I constantly changed the color of my hair went from brunette to blonde without thinking. This was extremely stressful on my hair.A little over a year and a half ago in February of 2010 I went in to have my hair bleached again. My hair dresser Ashley looked at me and basically told me if I continued to bleach my hair it would start to break. I basically freaked out, then got my cool together, and told her to cut my hair short and color it back to my natural color. Bumble and bumble has been exactly what I needed to keep my hair from this catastrophe again, plus less trips to the hair salon.



My hair before the tragedy.


My hair after the tragedy. Not too bad but definitely different.


I use this before I do anything to my hair ever. First Bumble and Bumble prep to help create a layer of protection, then Bumble and Bumble thickening spray, and Bumble and Bumble styling lotion. This is all put on before I dry my hair.



If I decide to straighten or curl my hair with an iron I always us the Bumble and Bumble does it all. It helps coat my hair from the heat of the irons. Though recently I have started using the Bumble and Bumble defrizz. This helps me have smooth hair with little fly aways.




If I am doing my hair curly, I use Bumble and Bumble curl conscious foam on my wet hair before I use the defuser. This is amazing curling foam. After my hair is already dry I us the Bumble and Bumble reactivating mist to keep my curls up. I also use it throughout the day if I notice my hair is getting frizzy or falling.





My hair now... So much healthier.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I love the BB defrizz

Post a Comment