3 Wardrobe Staples

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
The three things that are staples in my wardrobe right now are:




Street Level Handbag: Recently, I invaded my sisters room and found this handbag she wasn't using. I told her I was going to borrow it and as of right now I don't plan to give it back. It is super functional with the short straps to hold or the long strap to throw over my shoulder. Also the color is perfect for any outfit.






Paige "Skyline" jeans: I am constantly in my skinny jeans, so about 2 weeks ago I decided I wanted a new paige that were a bit darker wash then the rest. I found these Paige jeans and fell in love. They are super comfy and fit just right, without too much stretch.






Pearl Earrings: These I got for christmas last year and have been wearing them off and on. Lately they have been with me almost every day. I think they are perfect for any outfit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment