New Year, New Resolutions

Wednesday, January 4, 2012
This last weekend was a big one! It is officially 2012. With a new year comes new resolutions, but how long do we stick to our new resolutions? Usually its one, maybe two or if we are really lucky three months. Last year I came up with a good idea to keep me on track for my resolution. I framed and hung my resolutions in a place that would be seen all the time. For this year I decided to continue this with framing my resolutions. Find an old picture frame that you no longer use for pictures, but make sure it is one that you like so that you don't get tired of it during the year. I choose a simple white frame that matches some of the others in my room. Cut the paper down to the size you need (measure twice and cut once). Add as many of your resolutions as possible. Embellish your resolutions so that they look pretty hanging on your wall. Finally hang them up for everyone to see! This way you not only keep yourself accountable, but also everyone else can also.















2 comments:

  1. Ms Jelena said...:

    Such a great idea and very very brave! x

  1. l'artichaut said...:

    I already gave up on mine - just live life as it comes :) but sometimes little goals can be really helpful!

    follow you now :)
    love,dominique

    www.artichaut.me

Post a Comment