Jewel Mint

Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Recently I came across this company called Jewel Mint. When you start with Jewel Mint, it is almost like being in a exclusive club. Every month they come out with new pieces of jewelry for you to choose from. The best part is each piece is only $29.99. For my readers only I have acquired a discount on your first purchase of 50% off. Use the code Seattle111 to get the discount. Click HERE to enter website.

Personally I think this jewelry is lots of fun and extremely unique. The creators Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter have created this line that has influences from all over the world. Below are the list of my personal favorite pieces. Leave me a comment and let me know which pieces are your favorite!


Nordic Treasure Necklace


Cleopatra Reborn Earrings


Friendship Bracelets


Garden Patch Trio


Yves Ring

Neo Bedrock Duo

Don't forget to use the code Seattle111 for 50% off your first purchase.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    WOW ... THESE JEWELS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!
    I WANT THEM!MY FANTABULOUS WORLD

Post a Comment