Brightening Up the Day

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
There is something about a snow day that makes me feel like a little kid again. Whenever I hear that it might snow I can't quite peeking out the window to see if it has started yet, or when I wake up in the morning checking outside my window. Well this morning was quiet a surprise. The last few days we kept hearing it is going to snow like 4 to 7 inches. Being the skeptical person I am, kept assuming that the weather was wrong. We probably got around 4 inches today, which I absolutely loved. I personally am such a snow person. I decided today was a great day to put on my new red lipstick. It also matched my jacket, so the combo was perfect. With all the white outside, a little bit of color was nice. 










(Frenchi infiniti scarf, Elevenses plaid jacket, Lululemon leggings, 
knee high grey socks, Bailey Button Triplet Uggs)

0 comments:

Post a Comment