5th and 6th Day...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
First off I want to apologize for the missing yesterday's post. I have had such a crazy week with fall quarter finals and getting a cold that all I have wanted to do is spend lots of time in bed sleeping. I am now making up for missing a couple days.








Styling this look is super duper easy. All you need is a blanket type scarf, which you wrap around your shoulders and let the fronts hang loose, and a skinny belt, to define your waist. I actually wore this look for thanksgiving and it kept me not only warm, but also was loose enough that I could easily move around. In these pictures I have just a tank top on underneath, but add a long sleeve shirt or even a short sleeve one and it'll ad another element to the outfit. Accessorize with a great pair of shoeties or boots and a fun necklace. This look can be worn to the grocery store, picking up the kids from school, or even to work on casual days. Play with different scarf prints and different types of belts to make the look your own.


Now that we have yesterday's styled outfit done, we need to see what the piece of today is. It is my Hometown Heroes LOVE shirt. I love this shirt particularly because it is extra long so I can wear it with leggings and that it was only $9 (clearance rack at Urban Outfitters). The sleeves are also a tad longer than a normal short sleeved tee. For the next look that I'll be styling any sort of graphic tee will work great.




0 comments:

Post a Comment