Mini Deep Dish Pizza's

Thursday, December 29, 2011
I recently came across this recipe and I wanted to share it with you. Doing this is super easy and quick. I made it last night for dinner and it was amazing. I didn't have pepperoni or olives so mine was just cheese, but I really wish I did.


What you need:
- Cupcake Tin
- Pillbury Pizza Crust
- Marinara Sauce
- Mozzerella Cheese
- Any toppings you want


How to make it?
- Open Pizza Crust and cut pieces that will line the inside of your cupcake tin.
- Place pieces of dough inside tin so that the dough acts like a cupcake paper would.
- Add your marinara sauce to the bottom of the cupcake tins.
- Add a layer of cheese and the toppings you want.
- I added an additional layer of marinara sauce, cheese, and toppings
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check to make sure cheese is melted and the crust is cooked before you remove front he oven.













0 comments:

Post a Comment