Maxi Dress

Monday, February 6, 2012
This past weekend the weather had just been so nice, that I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Two weeks ago we had snow and now we are having 60 degree days. This look was inspired by Sydney's from The Daybook Sometimes. I never thought of wearing a maxi skirt in the winter months, but it makes total sense! Why wouldn't we want some extra fabric to cover our legs and keep us a bit warmer. For this look I didn't have a maxi skirt, so I layered my Free People sweater over my H&M maxi dress. I also found these super fun headband at Free People. It's a little bit different than normal, because it sits on top of your head and is made of wire. It's got these cute little flower charms that hang down into your hair. This headband definitely is great to finish off a boho look. 






(H&M dress, Free People sweater, ankle boots, belt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment