3 Things

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
This weeks three things are done a little differently. I found my iPod (no iPhone yet, still have the blackberry which I love) this week and downloaded a new app called Frametastic. Instead of using just the three pictures for this week I used the new app. 


Chonga Bagel: 
Starbucks brought back the Chonga Bagel... which I must say is stupid that they ever took away. I have been eating these things like they are going out of style. They are great to have during those long study sessions that I have at Starbucks. Love you Chonga Bagel.

Valentines:
As you saw in yesterday's post I personally love Valentines Day. I loved all the hearts and cute sayings.

Roses:
Who can make it through February without a rose or two making an appearance somewhere in your life. Whether or not you actually got roses for Valentines day, I always seem to eye them when someone else is buying them at the store or if they are on the counter at someone's house. I personally love roses, they are just so gorgeous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment