Shorts Suit

Tuesday, February 7, 2012
One popular trend for this spring and summer is the shorts suit. I personally love this trend. For me, I loves the idea of dressing shorts up and being able to wear them to the office. I have always had a slight issue with wearing heels with shorts, but these shorts with heels is something I would wear. The shorts are bit longer than your average summer short and are also a looser fit. When I wear these I don't feel like I am showing too much off, which is great on those hot summer days when you need to be dressed up. The blazer I am wearing with it is a boyfriend fit blazer, which is a bit longer making the shorts look much shorter than they actually are. This is going to be a fun look to experiment with this spring as the weather gets warmer!







(Hinge boyfriend blazer, Daytrip top, shorts, Steve Madden wicked shoes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment