Fall Is Here

Thursday, November 17, 2011
Fall has been here for a while now, and it has me thinking, of all the things I am thankful for. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then we will be into the Christmas season. Often we get lost in thinking about figuring out the schedule and presents that we might forget some of the small things that we are thankful for. So for today's post I wanted to share with you four things that I am thankful for.

I also wanted to hear what you were thankful for. Leave a comment and let me know!


1. The changing of the leaves. It is a constant reminder of how fast life moves and to enjoy every second. 


2. My favorite umbrella. Living in the northwest you must have one of these.




3. My big, crazy, loud, and amazing family.


4. Being able to go to school, even though lately I haven't been thinking of it as a blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment