3 Wardrobe Staples

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
My 3 wardrobe staples this week are:



7 For all Mankind Love Story Bag - It is time for midterms and this means I am spending a lot of time with my books. I need a sturdy, but also cute bag to carry all those books around in. This bag has been perfect for the task. It is large enough to carry the books I need, but still small enough that I don't carry my entire bedroom around with me. My favorite part of this bag is that it has love notes written all over it.






Michael Kors Aviators - Surprisingly it has been quiet sunny lately, but that doesn't mean it has been warm. These aviators have been a must whenever I am in the car. I have yet to purchase a pair of glasses that I have loved nearly as much. Though they are gold (which I usually wear very little of) they have white detailing around the frames so it is not too overwhelming.






High Socks - Just because we have had some sun doesn't mean that it has been necessarily warm. Boots are the perfect combo for the cold weather. The added high sock underneath is a nice finishing touch, but can also keep your ankles warm. I think this look can be worn with jeans, leggings, and even dresses. This look has become very trendy lately so keep your eye out for different ways to wear it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment