Accessorize It

Saturday, November 5, 2011
Accessories can make any outfit. Yesterday while I was shopping I found two amazing cuffs and I couldn't resist. The first one has a rock that has very pretty browns and oranges, with gold wire detailing. It will be great with all the fall and winter colors. The second is silver and is the perfect simple accessory. I wore this cuff last night with the one sleeved blue Tart dress. This was the perfect compliment to the dress without over accessorizing the dress. Both of these new find will be great to wear all year long. 

I have some really exciting new stuff to share with you very soon! So excited. Also for those of you who follow this blog, I just want to also let you know that there is a Facebook page also. Click here to be like the page.



0 comments:

Post a Comment