Comfy Cute

Thursday, November 3, 2011
Today's outfit is comfy cute. When it comes to my weekday wear I often wear things that I can be worn from school to work and then to study in later. This means that my outfits have to be comfortable enough to wear all day, but also look put together because I am headed so many different places. I chose my blue and white stripped Splendid shirt and black Zella leggings for the basics of this outfit. The Steve Madden boots were chosen because the weather is changing and boots tend to keep me just a tad bit warmer. Again I added the leather jacket for an extra layer of warmth. Finally I chose the scarf in this particular color because it is often seen in the trees changing color.

Have fun with this outfit. Add different elements such as a graphic tee or jeans to give it a different look. 








(Hinge black leather jacket, Splendid t-shirt, 
Zella leggings, Steve Maddent boots)

0 comments:

Post a Comment