Mod Days

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Recently a popular trend has been Mod looks, so I decide to put together my version of it. Since the dress in these photos is actually sleeveless I added a black long sleeve shirt underneath. Normally I am not a huge fan of wearing tights with open toe shoes, but this was an exception. I actually like these with particular shoes with tights. When you do a mod look, look for pieces that are short, with high necklines, and end to give a boxier shape. I added these shoes because they are have that inspiration of the Mod look. If you are looking for particular icons to model this look, Twiggy in her younger years is perfect. 








(Frenchi black shirt, Talula dress, black tights, Steve Madden wicked wedges)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Love it!! You rock it, go girl :)

Post a Comment