3 Wardrobe Staples

Wednesday, November 9, 2011
This week it has been hard to come up with 3 things that I have been wearing a lot. I find that I often grab onto a couple things and wear them to death. Though for some reason this week I don't feel like I have done that at all. As I look back at the outfits from the last week, I am trying to remember what I wore. So please forgive me if this week is not as fun as weeks past.



Infinity Knit grey scarf - I recently bought this new grey infinity scarf. It has quickly worked it way into almost every outfit. It is so warm, and with it being so cold it is practical and cute.

Fergie slouchy boots - These boots were added to my wardrobe this summer, and at that time I didn't have much use for them. Now that it is much cooler I love wearing them with skinny jeans or leggings. 



Tart dress - I finally had a reason to wear my favorite new dress. When you buy a formal dress you normally have a reason to wear it, but when I bought this one I did not. Though it is not a wardrobe staple I wanted to add it to this week, because it was one of my favorite thing this week.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love that grey scarf!
    2. That picture in your blue dress is adorable! What did you wear it to?

  1. Got the grey scarf at Nordstrom BP. 2nd I wore the blue dress to my friend Christopher's friends party. Also girl you and Pullman are #1 of my hits.

Post a Comment