3 Staples

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
For this week 3 Staples Christmas and the upcoming holidays have been a major influence. Well I say it is a major influence because it is literally everywhere. I am not complaining about this, because I love the holidays. So here are my 3 Staples of the week:




Basketball

This week was the first game of the season for my sisters team, and that means I am going to be spending lots of time watching the game. These games are so much fun for me hang out and watch. She has become so good over the years it is just unbelievable. 


Starbucks Holiday Drinks

I typically drink a peppermint mocha, but there is something that tastes different about it when its cold outside. Over time this has been a staple in my week. I love going to Starbucks grabbing my mocha and sitting down and people watching. 






Free People Ethnic Print Scarf


My sister and I got this scarf a few weeks ago for a steal, and so far I love wearing it. It is super warm so it keeps me warm even though it is freezing outside. The scarf is mostly brown with pieces of cream, red, and blue. This color combo really brings warmth, which is always good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment