3 Staples Holiday Ed.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am so excited. I am going to be able spend the day with my family and eat some really good food. This week has been super crazy, I must admit that it is probably due to the holidays coming up, but man do I feel worn out. I wanted to share with you some of the things that are getting me in the spirit of the holidays.

I also wanted to apologize to anyone who has been on the site in the last 2 days. I had some issues with the format and it messed some things up. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


MOD "Tristan" pizza

Just the look of this pizza my sister had today made me excited for the holidays. It is amazing to see what gets you excited. This pizza was amazing also. They used pesto sauce instead of normal tomato based pizza sauce and peppers. 




"Suzi Loves Cowboys" OPI nail polish

I am LOVING this nail polish right now. I actually went to paint my nails black earlier this week, but found that it was all goopy and thick. So instead I found this chocolate color and figured it would do. I particularly love it because it is still a dark color, but has a pinch of warmth to it. I have to say that it is definitely a great color for this time of year. 




Oranges

I have been having a slight obsession with these lately. This is actually the second bag we have bought in like 2 weeks. They are the easiest thing to take and go (that is probably why I have been eating so many). Also the smell of oranges is often used as a holiday fragrance so it doubles as a great snack and a holiday treat.


0 comments:

Post a Comment