3 Staples

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
I am going to be changing this weekly piece from three wardrobe staples to 3 staples. This means that I will be sharing things more than just clothing, but just about anything.

My three staples this week are:


Pakros Boots


These boots have quickly become my favorite. They go with just about anything and are super comfortable. The brand is a new one to me so I was a little bit hesitant when I bought them. Now I am more than happy that I did.


Brown Leather Jacket


I have had this jacket for a few years now. I go through phases that I wear it more than others. It has large lapels and is great to wear with any type of scarf or layered. 


Black Headband

Though a headband doesn't seem like a staple, it has been for me this week. I particularly like this one because it doesn't hurt my head. There is nothing worse than getting a terrible headache because of your cute headband. This one is very simple so it goes with everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment