For the Soldier

Friday, November 11, 2011
I wanted to start out today's post by saying Thank You to all of the service men and women, past, present, and future all around the world. You risk so much for the things people take for granted, so today is for you. I have so many family members, friends and even acquaintances that have served or are currently serving that I want to show my appreciation. Thank You!

Also I wanted to share with you this amazing organization called amillionthanks.org. This organization collect cards and notes from people, like me and you, and sends them to the military overseas for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines Day. Since these military men and women can not be home for these significant holidays they send a little love to them. I hope you will join me in writing a few letters showing your gratitude, love, and support towards these people.

Finally, on a fashion note, last night was the "Soldier of Love"fashion show by Metropolitan Fashion Week. Even though this show was for the men, it didn't stop me from enjoying every minute of it. The show showcased clothing from DNA 2050, Trillium, David Lawerence, and Under U 4 Men. This event was put on by Eduardo Khawan, Andy Karuza, and Chris Christopher. The looks were so tailored, but also so easy for any guy to wear. The jackets from David Lawerence were amazing in the way that they were cut and if they had been a women's jacket, they would have all been mine! Also the suits were tailored to perfection thanks to Trillium and their custom tailoring. The finale was by Under U 4 Men which featured some very cute boys in their underwear.














0 comments:

Post a Comment