Mummy Dogs

Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I couldn't resist sharing these cute treats. Yesterday I made mummy dogs for the kids I was watching in honor of Halloween. They were really easy to make, but quick. The recipe says they take about 50 minutes to make, but honestly I made them in about a half hour which included the cooking. I also made "Ham-Witches" which are not pictured below, but turned out really cute.  Neither require many ingredients and just about anyone could make them. Below is my process for making the mummy dogs, and my pictures. These are great for kids or if you are hosting a party.


If any of you make these, please let me know how they turn out for you and if you like them.


Click here for Mummy Dogs and here for "Ham-Witches".















0 comments:

Post a Comment